APPLICATION FOR KEYHOLDER POSITION
– Duck, NC
– Corolla, NC
– Kitty Hawk/Powells Point, NC (Floats between both stores)
– Assist Store Manager in daily responsibilities.
– Manage employees, sales objectives, and stock for a local shoe store.
– Drive traffic through community engagement/events.
– Supervise and participate in the coaching of sales personnel to provide maximum sales and excellence in customer service.
– Provide in-depth product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
– Provide a competitive sales driven atmosphere that exceeds customer expectations.
– Successfully recruit, select, develop, promote, and retain talent.
– Achieve financial objectives of sales and expense management.
– Drive sales and traffic within the local community. Manage, create, and promote local partnerships, events, and relationships within the community.
– Knowledge and experience in sales management, goals, quotas, etc.
– Strong selling, customer service and management experience required.
– Enjoys working with customers, is sales directed and committed to excellent customer service.
– Successful track record of setting and meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales objectives.
– Good communication skills-verbal & written, problem solving, motivating and delegating skills.
– Work schedule will include evenings & weekends.
– Ability to work 32-40 hrs/week.
-Competitive starting rate based on experience.
How to Apply:
-Send your cover letter/resume to email@example.com (include position in subject) AND
– Apply Online Here!