RAIN & STAIN
- WATERPROOF YOUR SHOES: Keep your shoes cleaner and drier with Cadillac Shield waterproof spray! Protect suede, fabric, nubuck, leather, nylon, polyester, canvas, and synthetics. No matter the material, Shield will keep you protected from rain, snow, puddles, and any other water damage.
- STAIN BARRIER: Dirt, grass, oil, salt, red wine coffee and juice don’t stand a chance against our protector spray. Regular use of Shield will keep all of your footwear and accessories stain free and protected from the elements.
- EASY AEROSOL APPLICATION: Our aerosol applicator provides a fine mist spray ensuring even coverage across your footwear and accessories. Be sure to hold can 6 – 9 inches away for optimal results.
- ALSO GREAT FOR: Furniture, luggage, car upholstery, bags, purses, sofa, couch, hiking, skateboarding, basketball, tennis, golf, baseball, running, gym, soccer cleats, and boat shoes. Safe on all colors will not darken!
- MADE IN THE USA: Cadillac Shield Water and Stain Protector Spray is proudly made in the United States of America. Cadillac – Shoe Experts’ Choice Since 1963.
The Cadillac Suede Renew cleans and rejuvenates all colors of suede and nubuck. Leaves nap soft and velvety. Convenient brush top cap makes cleaning large surfaces quick and easy.
The Tilley LTM6 AIRFLO® Hat is made from Tilley Nylamtium®, a strong water-and-mildew resistant form of nylon and features 3/4″ polyester mesh built into the crown for superb ventilation. This lightweight hat is designed with a wide down-sloping brim for those who prefer ample sun protection and shelter from rain. Adjustable, tuckaway, Fore’n’Aft wind cord keeps hat in place. Dark underbrim reduces glare from water, sand and pavement. Rain repellent (except where it’s obviously not quite). Closed-cell foam in the crown adds buoyancy. Packable, crushable – throw it in your backpack, suitcase, or golf bag; it comes out looking good! Tilley provides a full 100% guarantee for the life of their hats. They are guaranteed not to shrink, tear or even fall apart.